VW Foreign College Student Program
Foreign students who are enrolled in a 2- or 4-year accredited U.S. college or university pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- New and Near New Volkswagen vehicles (See Vehicle Definition and Eligibility Matrix)
- Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen vehicles (Retail Financing Only)
- Contract length will be limited to the anticipated graduation date as stated on the I-20 form
- Current l-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status)
- Copy of Visa (Types: F1 or J1) showing expiration date (with photo blacked out)
- Copy of US Social Security card*
- Copies of 3 months minimum of bank statements or other documentation that substantiates stability of funds flow over time sufficient to service this obligation.
- Contact info (school name, address, and Registrar’s phone number) to allow for direct verification of enrollment
- Documentation to verify address and phone number
- Two complete personal references (including the address and the phone number) who reside in the US and that VCI can contact directly.
- Copy of completed and signed VW Credit, lnc. approved credit application
- Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to approval.
- No credit history required; however, established history must be in good standing with no previous derogatory credit
- Customer eligibility is limited to 1 open account with Volkswagen Credit/Audi Financial Services.
- Customer is eligible for these program benefits only once per degree
*Exceptions: Aliens not engaged in a trade or business who are attending a recognized post-secondary school or in any training program supervised or conducted by any Federal agency will not be given a non-work Social Security Number by the Social Security Administration. In these instances we will require the following in addition to current required FCSP documentation):
- Copy of valid Passport (with picture blacked out)
- Copy of valid (U.S) State issued Driver’s License (with picture blacked out)